Above-ground automatic cover with modern design suitable for large pools
The above-ground automatic slatted cover Contura combines leading edge technology and a design approach that leaves no room for compromise. Electric, it adapts perfectly to new build or pool refurbishment projects.
Product bonus :
- Modern and contemporary new design
- Quick and easy to install
- Tube supported by bearing blocks
- Adjustable feet
- Available versions : electric or solar
- Tubular electric motor from 120 to 250 Nm depending on the model.
- 2 high performance batteries
- The solar version of the Dune requires no structural works and is perfect for renovation projects.
- Glass solar panel with photovoltaic cells.. The number of solar panels varies depending on pool size.
- Remotely controlled by Wi-key, the remote wireless or key switch-operated control box.
- Slatted cover composed of opaque PVC slats or polycarbonate solar slats fitted with locking kits.
- Slats available in several colours to perfectly blend into your environment
- Automatic stops that halt the opening if an abnormal strain is detected on the slatted
An indispensable addition to DEL automatic covers, locking kits make it possible to guarantee the complete closure of your pool. A wide choice of colours makes it possible to match the kits to your coating colour. Ask your pool professional for advice.
Advice for use
- Clean your automatic cover fully twice a year (start of season and wintering). This is even more important if you have hard water. To do this, use a high pressure cleaner and tepid water combined with a de-scaling product.
- Also make sure to regularly clean the locking systems and especially the anchor to prevent it from jamming. We recommend lubricating the anchors once per year for the best operation.
- It is advisable to inspect the whole system in the event of abnormal strain on the cover (eg. somebody falling)
- Check the straps annually.
- For better solar panel performances, clean them regularly using a window-cleaning product.
- Close the pool for the winter depending on its geographic location.
- Close the automatic cover in the safety position.
- Leave the batteries connected inside the roller and do not cover the solar panel.
You might also be interested in the following products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Contura® is a pool safety cover designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. This product complies with the NF P 90-308 standard It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. The purpose of this cover is not to replace the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults which remains the essential factor for the safety of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Warranty: 3 years for the motor and the slats and 2 years for the electric roller in compliance with our general terms and conditions of sale. Manufacturing form: For the cover to be correctly fitted to the pool it is essential to supply a drawing of the pool with measurements taken every metre. In compliance with the NF P 90-308 standard, the gap between the inside of the pool and the edge of the automatic cover must be less than 70 mm. Manoeuvre time: 3 minutes for automatic opening or closure plus 30 seconds to lock or unlock the safety locking system. The DUNE® can be opened and closed by one person. Use: in all seasons. For correct operation maintain a constant water level corresponding to normal pool filtering. It is essential to fit a water level regulator. The water level must be compliant with the instructions. Use limitations: The installation of an automatic DEL cover on overflow pools and/or pools with steps on the length side (removable steps on the side) is not compliant with standard NFP 90-308. In this case please use other compliant equipment. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, immersion alarms are not compatible with DEL automatic slatted covers.Wintering: Close the pool for winter depending on the geographic location. Without lowering the water level, close the cover in the safety position and eventually install a wintering net to protect the cover. If the water level is dropped to put the parts to insert above the water line, roll the cover and secure the pool using a safety wintering cover. Packing list For 5 x 10 m pool. Slats: 5 packs of 5.10 x 0.25 x 0.20 m. Stand: 1 pack 5.46 x Ø 0.20 m. Terminal: 1 pallet of 0.80 x 0.60 x 1m. Weight: 282 kg.