A customisable automatic cover with a modern design
A true concentration of DEL know-how, the Moon above-ground automatic cover is dynamic and pleasant. Show your personality through its many colour combinations and its design which have made it the new standard for automatic pool covers.
- Modern and original design
- Technological and innovating materials
- Suitable for small and medium-sized pools.
- Optimised shaft height for minimum space occupation
- Available in electric or solar versions
- Available in Champagne grey or glacier white, Moon can be customised using its coloured disks.
- 2 high performance batteries
- The solar version of the Moon requires no structural works and is perfect for renovation projects.
- Round glass solar panel with photovoltaic cells..
- Remotely controlled by Wi-key, the remote wireless or key switch-operated control box.
- Slatted cover composed of opaque PVC slats or polycarbonate solar slats fitted with locking kits.
- Slats available in several colours to perfectly blend into your environment
- Automatic stops to halt the opening if an abnormal strain is detected on the slatted cover
- Composite thermoplastic structure that is highly resistant to shocks and scratches
- Disk and terminal colours also available on request
An indispensable addition to DEL automatic covers, locking kits make it possible to guarantee the complete closure of your pool. A wide choice of colours makes it possible to match the kits to your coating colour. Ask your pool professional for advice.
Advice for use
- Clean your automatic cover fully twice a year (start of season and wintering). This is even more important if you have hard water. To do this, use a high pressure cleaner and tepid water combined with a de-scaling product.
- Also make sure to regularly clean the locking systems and especially the anchor to prevent it from jamming. We recommend lubricating the anchors once per year for the best operation.
- It is advisable to inspect the whole system in the event of abnormal strain on the cover (eg. somebody falling)
- Check the straps annually.
- For better solar panel performances, clean them regularly using a window-cleaning product.
- Close the pool for the winter depending on its geographic location.
- Close the automatic cover in the safety position.
- Leave the batteries connected inside the roller and do not cover the solar panel.
You might also be interested in the following products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Moon is a pool safety cover designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. This product complies with the NF P 90-308 standard It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. The purpose of this cover is not to replace the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults which remains the essential factor for the safety of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Warranty: 3 years for the motor and the slats and 2 years for the electric roller in compliance with our general terms and conditions of sale. Manufacturing form: For the cover to be correctly fitted to the pool it is essential to supply a drawing of the pool with measurements taken every metre. In compliance with standard NF P 90-308, the gap between the inside of the pool and the edge of the cover must be less than 70 mm. Manoeuvre time: 3 minutes for automatic opening or closure plus 30 seconds to lock or unlock the safety locking system. Moon can be opened and closed by a single person. Use: in all seasons. For correct operation maintain a constant water level corresponding to normal pool filtering. It is essential to fit a water level regulator. The water level must be compliant with the instructions. Use limitations: The installation of an automatic DEL cover on overflow pools and/or pools with steps on the length side (removable steps on the side) is not compliant with standard NFP 90-308. In this case please use other compliant equipment. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, immersion alarms are not compatible with DEL automatic slatted covers. Wintering: Close the pool for winter depending on the geographic location. Without lowering the water level, close the cover in the safety position and eventually install a wintering net to protect the cover. If the water level is dropped to put the parts to insert above the water line, roll the cover and secure the pool using a winter safety cover. Packing list For 5 x 10 m pool. Slats: 5 packs of 5.10 x 0.25 x 0.20 m. Terminals: 1 pallet of 0.80 x 0.60 x 0.50 m. Weight: 282 kg.