A cover with decking
The Rollover above-ground cover has unrivalled strength and is perfectly suited to large-sized pools. It combines aesthetics with leading edge technology. Available in 4 versions.
- Available in electric or solar versions
- Perfect integration into its environment with white or IPE wood decking
- The solar version requires no works and is perfect for renovation projects
For which pool?
The Rollover Opale and Rollover Carrare automatic covers are designed for pools from 2.5 x 3 m up to 6 x 14 m
The Rollover Infiny and Rollover Premium versions are designed for pools from 2.5 x 3 m up to 7 x 14 m.
- Frame composed of stainless steel hoops
- Automatic stops used to halt opening if abnormal strain is detected on the slatted cover
- Wi-Key remote control, the wireless or key switch-operated remote control.
- The decking is easy to remove to access the slats.
- Opaque PVC or polycarbonate solar slats
- The cover is stopped synchronised on adjustable limit switches.
An indispensable addition to DEL automatic covers, locking kits make it possible to guarantee the complete closure of your pool. A wide choice of colours makes it possible to match the kits to your coating colour. Ask your pool professional for advice.
Advice for use
- Clean your automatic cover fully twice a year (start of season and wintering). This is even more important if you have hard water. To do this, use a high pressure cleaner and tepid water combined with a de-scaling product.
- Also make sure to regularly clean the locking systems and especially the anchor to prevent it from jamming. We recommend lubricating the anchors once per year for the best operation.
- It is advisable to inspect the whole system in the event of abnormal strain on the cover (eg. somebody falling)
- Check the straps annually.
- For better solar panel performances, clean them regularly using a window-cleaning product.
- Close the pool for the winter depending on its geographic location.
- Close the automatic cover in the safety position.
- Leave the batteries connected inside the roller and do not cover the solar panel.
You might also be interested in the following products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Rollover is a pool safety cover designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. This product complies with the NF P 90-308 standard It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. The purpose of this cover is not to replace the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults which remains the essential factor for the safety of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Warranty: 3 years for the slats and 2 years for the electric equipment in compliance with our general sales terms and conditions. Manufacturing form: For the cover to be correctly fitted to the pool it is essential to supply a drawing of the pool with measurements taken every metre. In compliance with standard NF P 90-308, the gap between the inside of the pool and the edge of the cover must be less than 70 mm. Manoeuvre time: 3 minutes for automatic opening or closure plus 30 seconds to lock or unlock the safety locking system. Rollover can be opened and closed by a single person. Use: in all seasons. For correct operation maintain a constant water level corresponding to normal pool filtering. It is essential to fit a water level regulator. The water level must be compliant with the instructions. Use limitations: The installation of an automatic DEL cover on overflow pools and/or pools with steps on the length side (removable steps on the side) is not compliant with standard NFP 90-308. In this case please use other compliant equipment. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, immersion alarms are not compatible with DEL automatic slatted covers. Wintering: Close the pool for winter depending on the geographic location. Without lowering the water level, close the cover in the safety position and eventually install a wintering net to protect the cover. If the water level is dropped to put the parts to insert above the water line, roll the cover and secure the pool using a safety wintering cover. Packing list For 5 x 10 m pool. Slats: 5 packs of 5.10 x 0.25 x 0.20 m. Tube 1 pack of 5.84 x 0.75 x 0.85 m. Weight: 416 kg.