Adaptable to all types of new build and renovated pools
Rollenergy Evolution is an in-ground automatic cover adapted to all types of pools, whether new build or renovation, and requires no structural work. Its in-ground, watertight tubular motor is remotely controlled from a control box.
- Easy to install
- Ideal for renovation
- HQ motor available as an option
- Composite plate fixing system with 120 or 250 Nm tubular motor built into the tube.
- Remotely controlled by Wi-key, the remote wireless or key switch-operated control box.
- Equipped to manage stop sel control box data as standard.
- IPE wood cover pit finishing decking
- Watertight in-ground tubular motor
- Slatted cover made from opaque PVC or polycarbonate solar slats.
- Slats available in several colours to be in perfect harmony with your environment.
An indispensable addition to DEL automatic covers, locking kits make it possible to guarantee the complete closure of your pool. A wide choice of colours makes it possible to match the kits to your coating colour. Ask your pool professional for advice.
Advice for use
- Clean your automatic cover fully twice a year (start of season and wintering). This is even more important if you have hard water. To do this, use a high pressure cleaner and tepid water combined with a de-scaling product.
- Also make sure to regularly clean the locking systems and especially the anchor to prevent it from jamming. We recommend lubricating the anchors once per year for the best operation.
- It is advisable to inspect the whole system in the event of abnormal strain on the cover (eg. somebody falling)
- Check the straps annually.
- Apply a saturator or a treatment oil to IPE and Beech decking once or twice per year.
- Winterise the pool depending on its geographic location.
- Close the automatic cover in the safety position.
You may also be interested in the following products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Rollenergy is a pool safety cover designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. This product complies with the NF P 90-308 standard It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. The purpose of this cover is not to replace the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults which remains the essential factor for the safety of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Warranty: 3 years for the motor and the slats and 2 years for the electric roller in compliance with our general terms and conditions of sale. Manufacturing form: For the cover to be correctly fitted to the pool it is essential to supply a drawing of the pool with measurements taken every metre. In compliance with standard NF P 90-308, the gap between the inside of the pool and the edge of the cover must be less than 70 mm. Manoeuvre time: 3 minutes for automatic opening or closure plus 30 seconds to lock or unlock the safety locking system. Rollenergy can be opened and closed by a single person. Use: in all seasons. For correct operation maintain a constant water level corresponding to normal pool filtering. It is essential to fit a water level regulator. The water level must be compliant with the instructions. Use limitations: The installation of an automatic DEL cover on overflow pools and/or pools with steps on the length side (removable steps on the side) is not compliant with standard NFP 90-308. In this case please use other compliant equipment. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, immersion alarms are not compatible with DEL automatic slatted covers. Wintering: Close the pool for winter depending on the geographic location. Without lowering the water level, close the cover in the safety position and eventually install a wintering net to protect the cover. If the water level is dropped to put the parts to insert above the water line, roll the cover and secure the pool using a winter safety cover. Packing list For 5 x 10 m pool. Slats: 4 packs of 5.10 x 0.25 x 0.20 m. Stand: 1 pack 4.948 x Ø 0.16 m. Beam: 1 pack of 5.1 x 0.17 x 0.12 m. Duck boards: 1 pallet 1.20 m x 1.00 m x 0.50 m. Motorisation kit: 1 pack of 0.62 x 0.35 x 0.35 m. Weight: 350 kg. Securiwall: 1 pack of 5.00 x 0.25 x 1.27 m. Weight: 77kg.