The market standard for masonry pools
For several years Rollin has been THE standard for Made in France automatic pool covers. All DEL’s know-how has been condensed to give your pool a discrete, aesthetic cover with faultless and strong technology. Widely approved by pool professionals, Rollin can be built in seamlessly when your pool is created.
- Easy to install and adjust
- Reliable and powerful motorisation
- Market standard for reliability
- Suitable for pools with tiled watertightness, a reinforced membrane or a liner
An indispensable addition to DEL automatic covers, locking kits make it possible to guarantee the complete closure of your pool. A wide choice of colours makes it possible to match the kits to your coating colour. Ask your pool professional for advice.
Advice for use
- Clean your automatic cover fully twice a year (start of season and wintering). This is even more important if you have hard water. To do this, use a high pressure cleaner and tepid water combined with a de-scaling product.
- Also make sure to regularly clean the locking systems and especially the anchor to prevent it from jamming. We recommend lubricating the anchors once per year for the best operation.
- It is advisable to inspect the whole system in the event of abnormal strain on the cover (eg. somebody falling)
- Check the straps annually.
- Apply a saturator or a treatment oil to IPE and Beech decking once or twice per year.
- Close the pool for the winter depending on its geographic location.
- Close the automatic cover in the safety position.
You may also be interested in the following products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Rollin is a pool safety cover designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. This product complies with the NF P 90-308 standard It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. The purpose of this cover is not to replace the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults which remains the essential factor for the safety of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Warranty: 3 years for the motor and the slats and 2 years for the electric roller in compliance with our general terms and conditions of sale. Manufacturing form: For the cover to be correctly fitted to the pool it is essential to supply a drawing of the pool with measurements taken every metre. In compliance with standard NF P 90-308, the gap between the inside of the pool and the edge of the cover must be less than 70 mm. Manoeuvre time: 3 minutes for automatic opening or closure plus 30 seconds to lock or unlock the safety locking system. Rollin can be opened and closed by a single person. Use: in all seasons. For correct operation maintain a constant water level corresponding to normal pool filtering. It is essential to fit a water level regulator. The water level must be compliant with the instructions. Use limitations: The installation of an automatic DEL cover on overflow pools and/or pools with steps on the length side (removable steps on the side) is not compliant with standard NFP 90-308. In this case please use other compliant equipment. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, immersion alarms are not compatible with DEL automatic slatted covers. Wintering: Close the pool for winter depending on the geographic location. Without lowering the water level, close the cover in the safety position and eventually install a wintering net to protect the cover. If the water level is dropped in order to put the parts to insert above the water line, roll the cover and secure the pool using a safety wintering cover.Packing list For 5 x 10 m pool. Slats: 4 packs of 5.10 x 0.25 x 0.20 m. Stand: 1 pack 4.948 x Ø 0.16 m. Beam: 1 pack of 5.1 x 0.17 x 0.12 m. Duck boards: 1 pallet 1.20 m x 1.00 m x 0.50 m. Motorisation kit: 1 pack of 0.62 x 0.35 x 0.35 m. Weight: 350 kg. Securiwall: 1 pack of 5.00 x 0.25 x 1.27 m. Weight: 77kg.