Automatic cover with in-ground casing
Rollinside is an automatic cover that is cleverly concealed in a PVC case in the water. Perfectly built into the pool bottom (2 side casing version) or in a step unit (1 side casing version), Rollinside is available with two motorisations to adapt to all configurations!
- Suitable for many configurations
- For new build or existing pools
- Aesthetic and discreet
- Patented system
- HQ motor available as an option
- Motorisation in a dry pit for easier maintenance, or tubular, especially
- Adapted to refurbishments.
- A very functional concept available in 2 versions:
- 1 horizontal side casing for inclusion in the pool bottom or in a step unit.
- 2 side vertical and horizontal casing.
- Suitable for pools with tiling, a reinforced membrane or a liner.
- Wi-key wireless remote control box
- Slatted cover composed of opaque PVC or solar polycarbonate slats.
- Slats available in several colours to perfectly blend into your environment
- PVC automatic cover pit finishing decking (several colours available), in IPE wood for perfect integration with the pool.
An indispensable addition to DEL automatic covers, locking kits make it possible to guarantee the complete closure of your pool. A wide choice of colours makes it possible to match the kits to your coating colour. Ask your pool professional for advice.
Advice for use
- Clean your automatic cover fully twice a year (start of season and wintering). This is even more important if you have hard water. To do this, use a high pressure cleaner and tepid water combined with a de-scaling product.
- Also make sure to regularly clean the locking systems and especially the anchor to prevent it from jamming. We recommend lubricating the anchors once per year for the best operation.
- It is advisable to inspect the whole system in the event of abnormal strain on the cover (eg. somebody falling)
- Check the straps annually.
- Close the pool for the winter depending on its geographic location.
- Close the automatic cover in the safety position.
- Winterising gear motors:
- Close the pool in the safety position.
- Remove the gear motor, lubricate the hollow stainless steel tube and store it in a dry and ventilated room.
- Switch the mains supply off in the pit and at the circuit breaker.
You may also be interested in the following products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Rollinside is a pool safety cover designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. This product complies with the NF P 90-308 standard It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. The purpose of this cover is not to replace the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults which remains the essential factor for the safety of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Warranty: 3 years for the motor and the slats and 2 years for the electric roller in compliance with our general terms and conditions of sale. Manufacturing form: For the cover to be correctly fitted to the pool it is essential to supply a drawing of the pool with measurements taken every metre. In compliance with standard NF P 90-308, the gap between the inside of the pool and the edge of the cover must be less than 70 mm. Manoeuvre time: 3 minutes for automatic opening or closure plus 30 seconds to lock or unlock the safety locking system. Rollinside can be opened and closed by a single person. Use: in all seasons. For correct operation maintain a constant water level corresponding to normal pool filtering. It is essential to fit a water level regulator. The water level must be compliant with the instructions. Use limitations: The installation of an automatic DEL cover on overflow pools and/or pools with steps on the length side (removable steps on the side) is not compliant with standard NFP 90-308. In this case please use other compliant equipment. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, immersion alarms are not compatible with DEL automatic slatted covers. Wintering: Close the pool for winter depending on the geographic location. Without lowering the water level, close the cover in the safety position and eventually install a wintering net to protect the cover. If the water level is dropped to put the parts to insert above the water line, roll the cover and secure the pool using a winter safety cover. Packing list For 5 x 10 m pools - 2 sided Rollinside. Slats: 5 packs of 5.10 x 0.25 x 0.20 m. Stand: 1 pack 4.948 x Ø 0.20 m. Beams: 3 packs of 4.06 x 0.15 x 0.15 m. Decking: 1 pallet 1.20 m x 1.00 m x 0.50 m. Motorisation kit: 1 pack of 0.62 m x 0.35 x 0.35 m. Beam support: 1 pack of 0.75 x 0.25 x 0.15 m. Insertable parts: 1 pack of 1.00 x 0.20 x 0.20 m. Weight: 500 kg.