Mobile automatic solar cover for free form pools!
Thanks to its exclusive design, the Moove’O mobile automatic cover makes your pool safe while keeping the surrounding area clear. Available in several colours, it adapts perfectly to your environment. Moove’O’s mobility means you can move it away from the pool and get full 360° enjoyment from your pool. Its 100% solar technology makes it the ideal eco-responsible companion for your project.
- Easy to operate by one person.
- Runs on solar energy
- Aesthetic design: unique on the market
- High performance solar panels
- Compatible with polycarbonate solar slats
- Compatible with free-form pools, with wide radiuses or straight cut corners
- Rectilinear movement without rails
- Aluminium structure with corrosion treatment.
- Slatted cover composed of opaque PVC slats or polycarbonate solar slats fitted with locking kits.
- Slats available in several colours to be in perfect harmony with your environment
An indispensable addition to DEL automatic covers, locking kits make it possible to guarantee the complete closure of your pool. A wide choice of colours makes it possible to match the kits to your coating colour. Ask your pool professional for advice.
Tips for use
Making your pool safe in a single step
- Clean your covers thoroughly twice per year (commissioning and winterising). This is even more important if you have hard water. To do this, use a high pressure cleaner and tepid water combined with a de-scaling product.
- Also make sure to regularly clean the locking systems and especially the anchor to prevent it from jamming. We recommend lubricating the anchors once per year for the best operation.
- It is advisable to inspect the whole system in the event of abnormal strain on the cover (eg. somebody falling)
- Check the straps annually.
- Close the pool for the winter depending on its geographic location.
- Close the automatic cover in the safety position.
- Winter the batteries in a dry and ventilated place.
You may also be interested in the following products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Moove’O® is a pool safety cover designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. This product complies with the NF P 90-308 standard It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. The purpose of this cover is not to replace the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults which remains the essential factor for the safety of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Warranty: 3 years for the motor and the slats and 2 years for the electric roller in compliance with our general terms and conditions of sale. Manufacturing form: For the cover to be correctly fitted to the pool it is essential to supply a drawing of the pool with measurements taken every metre. In compliance with standard NF P 90-308, the gap between the inside of the pool and the edge of the cover must be less than 70 mm. Manoeuvre time: 3 minutes for automatic opening or closure plus 30 seconds to lock or unlock the safety locking system. Moove’O® can be opened and closed by just one person. Use : in all seasons. For correct operation maintain a constant water level corresponding to normal pool filtering. It is essential to fit a water level regulator. The water level must be compliant with the instructions. Use limitations: The installation of an automatic DEL cover on overflow pools and/or pools with steps on the length side (removable steps on the side) is not compliant with standard NFP 90-308. In this case please use other compliant equipment. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer, immersion alarms are not compatible with DEL automatic slatted covers. Wintering: Close the pool for winter depending on the geographic location. Without lowering the water level, close the cover in the safety position and eventually install a wintering net to protect the cover. If the water level is dropped to put the parts to insert above the water line, roll the cover and secure the pool using a winter safety cover. Packing list For 5 x 10 m pool. Slats: 5 packs of 5.10 x 0.25 x 0.20 m, Moove’O® + locking kits: 1 pack of 5.7 x 0.80 x 0.70 m. Weight: 313 kg