CoatFlex, exceptional performances at the service of elegance
The CoatFlex reinforced membrane has an acrylic protection varnish and is composed of high performance PVC to guarantee against staining and ageing. Its silky feel and matt finish give it a very modern style.
- High UV and chlorine resistance
- High resistance to ageing and temperature
- High resistance against stains
- 15 year watertightness warranty for permanent use at up to 33°C and 3 years staining warranty
For which pool?
The CoatFlex reinforced membrane meets the requirements of very busy pools (hotel or camp-site pools for example) and is recommended for family pools, especially in the following configurations:
- Renovation of existing pools, especially large pools.
- Watertightness of unusually shaped pools, with units of more than 5 steps for example.
- Overflow swimming pools.
- Submerged beaches.
- Indoor pools.
For increased safety, fit your step unit and small pool with 75/100th Supergrip available in the same colour range.
Pool use tip
During the season, clean your pool every week:
- Clean the skimmer and pump pre-filter
- Use a non-abrasive and solvent-free special waterline product to clean it
- Clean the pool sides and bottom using a brush
- Backwash the filter for 15 minutes to prevent it from clogging.
Every year, change one third of the pool water to prevent it from becoming saturated in stabilisers.
Change the filtration material at least every 5 years.
Winterise when the water temperature drops below 10°C by using a winter cover to protect the coating from stains caused by dead leaves.