Winter cover adapted for in-ground pools
Made to measure, the Covea Prima cover lets you spend a carefree winter. The strength of the materials and fixtures provides a perfect stretch to the cover, giving it a perfectly aesthetic appearance.
- Economic solution.
Advice for use
- Correct care of your winter safety cover is the best guarantee of a long service life.
- Regularly clean the cover using a hose to prevent leaves from collecting and rotting on it.
- Do not use abrasive products or solvents to clean the cover.
- When you open the pool, clean the cover and leave it to dry. Store it in a dry location.
- Clean the anchor drillings or cap them using a plug so that they do not clog.
You may also be interested in these products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Covea Prima is a pool winter covers designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. It is not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. This purpose is not to be a substitute for the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults, which remains the essential factor in the protection of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Guarantee: 2 years excluding wear on the coping in compliance with our sales terms and conditions. Operating time: unrolling the cover requires 2 people and takes about 10 minutes. Use: during the winter season (a different safety system should be used when the pool is in use). Winter: for correct operation during the wintering period, the water level must be between 15 and 20 cm below the coping. Packing list 1 750 x 500 x 350 mm. Order form: to obtain a safety cover suitable for your pool it is essential to fill in the corresponding order form.