It is exceptionally strong and ideally lightweight to protect your automatic covers
Made to measure, the Initial above-ground mesh cover is exceptionally strong thanks to its polypropylene mesh and its sewn straps protected by PVC profiles. Quick to install thanks to its fixtures, it has had U.V. treatment for perfect durability in time.
- Good value for money
Advice for use
- Correct care of your winter safety cover is the best guarantee of a long service life.
- Regularly clean the cover using a hose to prevent leaves from collecting and rotting on it.
- Do not use abrasive products or solvents to clean the cover.
- When you open the pool, clean the cover and leave it to dry. Store it in a dry location.
- Clean the anchor drillings or cap them using a plug so that they do not clog.
You may also be interested in these products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Initial above-ground is pool winter covers designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. They are not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. Their purpose is not to be a substitute for the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults, which remains the essential factor in the protection of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Guarantee: 3 years degressive excluding wear on the coping in compliance with our sales terms and conditions. Operating time: unrolling the cover requires 2 people and takes about 10 minutes. Use: during the winter season (a different safety system should be used when the pool is in use). Winter: for correct operation during the wintering period, the water level must be between 15 and 20 cm below the coping. Packing list 1 750 x 500 x 350 mm. Order form: to obtain a safety cover suitable for your pool it is essential to fill in the corresponding order form.