- Polyethylene mesh of unequalled strength
- 89% opacity to combat photosynthesis while letting the water flow.
- Fixtures adapted to wood or concrete coping.
- PVC protection under the straps, 3 needle sewing for long lasting strength.
- Polyethylene mesh - 235 g/m², unequalled strength.
Advice for use
- Correct care of your winter safety cover is the best guarantee of a long service life.
- Regularly clean the cover using a hose to prevent leaves from collecting and rotting on it.
- Do not use abrasive products or solvents to clean the cover.
- When you open the pool, clean the cover and leave it to dry. Store it in a dry location.
- Clean the anchor drillings or cap them using a plug so that they do not clog.
You may also be interested in these products
Please read carefully and keep in a safe place.
Supergreen, Initial and Lake are pool safety winter covers designed to prevent children under 5 years old from accessing the pool. These products comply with the NF P 09-308 standard They are not a substitute for common sense or personal responsibility. Their purpose is not to be a substitute for the vigilance of parents and/or responsible adults, which remains the essential factor in the protection of young children. A child can drown in under 3 minutes, no type of protective measure can replace the monitoring and vigilance of a responsible adult. Guarantee: 3 years degressive excluding wear on the coping in compliance with our sales terms and conditions. Operating time: unrolling the cover requires 2 people and takes about 10 minutes. Use: during the winter season (a different safety system should be used when the pool is in use). Winter: for correct operation during the wintering period, the water level must be between 15 and 20 cm below the coping. Packing list 1 750 x 500 x 350 mm. Order form: to obtain a safety cover suitable for your pool it is essential to fill in the corresponding order form.